Thursday, November 19, 2020

Interview with Kenneth H. Kim, author of “The Superhero Memoirs” up next!

 Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know about my upcoming author interview, which will be dropping this month!    My interview will be with Kenneth H. Kim, the author of The Superhero Memoirs. The writer of my favorite sci-fi/fantasy novel of the year is based in Los Angeles and wrote a play I watched in Los Angeles. He has also written young adult fiction. A reading of The Superhero Memoirs was performed and recorded; the audio is available on Facebook. The link to the reading will be posted later.

Information about his book is on Goodreads and Amazon. Below are links to descriptions about the novel and it is available for purchase on Kindle and in paperback:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/49683665-the-superhero-memoirs?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=WvyEvphpPC&rank=2

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07X3DSCYC/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I’m accepting your questions for Kenneth now. I’ve been emailing back and forth with him sending him my own questions and once I receive yours, I will relay them to him. The book has been one of my great escapes this year. Check out the links and see what you think!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home