Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A different time

It has been a long time since I’ve written. My life feels a lot different from the last time I wrote. Since March, we have been living a new type of life due to the pandemic. I have been staying safe, wearing masks and socially distancing when I’m in public.

I celebrated my birthday and had fun with my husband. He made sure to make it fun and the day was better than I expected, my gift from him a true surprise. I received texts, gifts and cards from friends and family. When things get better, friends and family plan to celebrate. I miss them.

A different version of a book I reviewed on the blog, Superhero Memoirs by Kenneth Kim, has been added to Amazon. The cover is different and the content is more what the author wanted it to be. I hope you can enjoy the book.

https://www.amazon.com/Superhero-Memoirs-Kenneth-Kim-ebook/dp/B07X3DSCYC/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Superhero+memoirs&qid=1593560421&sr=8-3

I enjoyed the movie “Ford vs. Ferrari” recently, it’s one of the better films I’ve seen in a while. The next movie I watch will probably be “Onward”.

Stay safe! Hopefully you can find fun things to do during this time. I look forward to writing more. I have still been writing reviews on Yelp, you can check them out at evelynk.yelp.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home